When to see your doctor
- if you have unexplained weight loss
- if you are in pain
- if you feel breathless
- if you have a raised temperature.
As soon as you can:
- if your fatigue is affecting your work, your mood or your relationships
- if it has reduced your overall activity by half
- if you have other unexplained symptoms
- if you have a medical condition that seems to be worsening
- if there is no obvious reason for your fatigue.
If you have recently started taking new medication, speak to your doctor about whether this might be the cause of your problems.